We may collect and receive information about users of our Services (“users,” “you,” or “your”) from various sources, including: (i) information you provide through your license on the Services (your “Account”) if you register for the Services; (ii) your use of the Services; and (iii) from third-party websites, services, and partners.
Information You Provide
Registration. When you sign up with Tourwizard.net, we will ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company, email address, phone number, social pages. We collect connection tokens and information when you choose to link your social accounts for automatic virtual tour posting. When linking a social account we might collect the information like social pages, account name, birthday.
When you purchase a subscription or a product inside our application, your financial account information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information on our systems, except billing information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
To grant you access and to use our Services, TourWizard requests you to provide the following information, some of which may be personal data:
We collect your contact information such as first name and last name, business email address and address, job and position, telephone number.
We collect data necessary for payment, including for invoicing purposes, such as your billing details and credit card number.
When communicating with TourWizard, TourWizard collects and processes written communications: email and live chat sessions, for improving its Services and quality control, which includes the usage of the collected communications for the handling of claims and fraud detection purposes. Collected communications are kept for a limited amount of time and automatically deleted, unless TourWizard has a legitimate interest to keep such communications for a longer period, including for fraud investigation and legal purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. In addition, when you use our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information include:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- browser type
- internet service provider information (ISP)
- referring/exit pages
- operating system
- date/time stamp
- clickstream data
- landing page
To collect this information, a cookie may be set on your computer or device when you visit our Services. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you and your preferences. We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, and/or clear gifs to record your preferences.
You can choose to decline acceptance of all cookies, but your ability to browse certain pages of our Sites may be reduced. The cookies used are intended to enable or facilitate communication, to enable the Services requested by users to be supplied, to recognize users when they re-visit the site, to secure payments which users may make, or other preferences necessary for the service requested to be supplied and to enable TourWizard, internally, to carry out analyses on hit rates and browsing experience so as to improve content, to track email open rates, click rates, and bounce-back rates at individual levels.
By default, cookies are not installed automatically (except for those cookies needed to run the TourWizard Sites and Services, and you are informed of their installation by a clickable banner with a text description). In accordance with the regulations that apply, TourWizard will require your authorization before implanting any other kind of cookie to your local storage. To avoid being bothered by these routine requests for authorization and to enjoy uninterrupted browsing, you can configure your device to accept TourWizard cookies, or we can remember your refusal or acceptance of certain cookies. By default, browsers accept all cookies.
Data processing purposes
We use the information you provide, some of which may be personal data, for the following purposes:
- Registration and account administration: We use the information to register your property and to allow you and TourWizard to administer and manage the Services offered to you.
- Providing our Services: We use the information, which may include personal data, to provide our Services, facilitate their performance, improve the Services and Sites' content related to their usage
- Analyze the use of Services: We use the information, which may include personal data, to analyze the volume and history of your use of our Services. We use the derivatives of such analyses to conduct monitoring and reporting of your use of our Services to comply with our Terms of Service and Service Level Agreement.
- Customer Service: We use the information to provide you customer support and customer success services, such as responding to your requests, questions and concerns; providing you with best practices to use the Services; engageing in customer success communications when encountering unusual activities in usage of Services
- Marketing/Communications: We use the information to provide you with information that you request, to send our newsletter, marketing communications and updates about new products and services or other news or offers which we believe will be of interest to you. Where we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as newsletters and marketing communications on new products and services or other offers which we believe will be of interest to you, we include an unsubscribe link that you can use if you don’t want us to send messages in the future. We may invite you to attend events we believe may be of interest to you. We may also use your personal data to invite you to participate in referral programs.
- Certain Services may offer you means to deliver media to your end-users, which always includes TourWizard as a source of that media. TourWizard has access to these media and uses automated systems to analyze them for security purposes; fraud prevention; compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; investigations of potential misconduct; product development and improvement; research and customer or technical support.
- Analytics, improvements and research: We use the information which may include personal data to conduct research and analysis. We may involve a third party to do this on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of such research, including to third-parties and our affiliates, in anonymous, aggregated form. We also use the information, which may include personal data, to assess the needs of your business, to determine suitable products and to improve our Services and marketing efforts. We may invite you to take part in surveys, such as market research, and to analyze how to improve your experience, and the functionality and quality of our Services.
- Security, fraud detection and prevention: We use the information, which may include personal data, in order to prevent fraud and other illegal or infringing activities when using our Sites as well as our Services. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. TourWizard can use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities as permitted by applicable law and external advisors.
- Legal and compliance: In certain cases, TourWizard needs to use the information provided, which may include personal data, to handle and resolve legal disputes or complaints, for regulatory investigations and compliance, to enforce agreement(s) or to comply with lawful requests from law enforcement insofar as it is required by law
In view of purpose 1 to 4, TourWizard relies on the legal basis that the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of your agreement with TourWizard. If you do not provide the requested information, TourWizard cannot register your property, allow you to use, administer, and manage the Services, nor can we provide customer service to you.
In view of purposes 5 to 9, TourWizard relies on its legitimate commercial business interest to provide its Services to you, to prevent fraud and to improve its Services. When using personal data to serve our commercial business interest, TourWizard will always balance your rights and interests in the protection of your information against TourWizard’s rights and interests. For purpose I, TourWizard relies also where applicable on compliance with legal obligations (such as lawful law enforcement requests). Where needed under applicable law, TourWizard will obtain your consent prior to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to object to the processing set out under 4 to 7 and no opt-out mechanism is available to you directly (for instance in your account settings), to the extent applicable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Party Services
Tour Wizard will store YouTube channel and user related data for video management (post, update or delete posted videos) or application functionality pourposes. Tour Wizard will collect Video data like views, comments etc. for the pourpose of providing you with statistical information
Tour Wizard will not share your YouTube related information with 3rd parties. You can revoke access to your data at anytime via the Google security settings
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in developing our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide this, for example when responding to your queries, improving our software or undertaking marketing.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Your choices and rights
We want you to be in control of how your personal information is used by us. In accordance with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks, the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you can do this in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- You can ask us to delete your account and all the personal information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com
- You have the right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- You have the right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- You can inform us of any changes to your personal information, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal information we hold about you. You are also able at any time to modify your personal information by accessing your account settings on our Sites.
- In certain situations, you can ask us to erase, block, or restrict the processing of the personal information we hold about you or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal information.
- In certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal information you have given us to a third party.
Where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law. Moreover, where we process your personal information based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal information subject to applicable law.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal information is complete, accurate, and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require your application to be accompanied by a photocopy of proof of identity or authority.
We won’t disclose your email address, or other personal information, to anyone unless we reasonably believe it is necessary to comply with a subpoena, court order, law, or regulation we may disclose your personal information or file data to the extent required to fulfill our legal obligation.
Within the framework of its Services, TourWizard attributes the very highest importance to the security and integrity of information and personal data. TourWizard observes reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, information including personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard information including personal data. We also use security and managerial procedures and industry standard technical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
Thus and in accordance with the GDPR and CCPA, TourWizard undertakes to take all pertinent precautions in order to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to protect them against any accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, corruption, unauthorized circulation or access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing or disclosure to unauthorized persons.
To this end, TourWizard implements industry standard security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized disclosure. In using industry recommended methods of encoding, TourWizard takes the measures necessary to protect information connected with payments and credit cards.
TourWizard in no way undertakes to store all your data indefinitely. You can access data so long as you hold an active account with us and for a period that varies depending on the type of data concerned and the subscribed plan, but, in no event no longer than 12 months after the closing of your account. The data may be deleted at any time during active use of your account in accordance with the provisions set forth above.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data we process about you, please contact us at email@example.com
You may request access to information associated with your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy shield principles
TourWizard complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, TourWizard commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact TourWizard at email@example.com
TourWizard has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to complaints concerning data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
This document was last updated Jan 2022