Terms and Conditions
Every Virtual Tour provided by Tour Wizard has a unique Tour ID Number. Each time a tour is posted online you’ll receive an email of confirmation, but is not under any obligation, so check your account frequently.
To ensure that you receive Tour Wizard emails in your Inbox and not in Spam or Junk please add email@example.com to your contact list.
Using copyrighted materials without permission or uploading inappropriate images makes the agent fully responsible for any legal issues.
The agent is fully responsible for the entire uploaded content on the tour. Tour Wizard will not assume any errors or omissions posted on the Tour.
The agent agrees not to post tours for members who are not registered or not listed. Otherwise, they will have their accounts terminated!
Tour Wizard will do everything possible to maintain the platform, the application and its services to work perfectly. However, we are not responsible for errors or omissions that occur beyond our control.
Rules of Conduct
The client or the agent will not do or permit to be done any of the following:
- Violate the rights or the copyrights or any other rights of the person
- Post, upload or submit libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, harassing or other types of actionable or objectionable materials
- Post, upload or send any Junk Emails, unauthorized advertising or unsolicited materials
- Post, upload or send viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer code or files designed to disable, destroy or interfere with any software or equipment.
- Use scripts, spiders, bots or similar means to collect any type of information from this website or application
- Use the site in a ways that violates the law or could damage this website
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Redistribute, rent, publish, market, transfer or make the products, services or content to third parties
Any use of Content not authorized is prohibited!
All trademarks, logos, service marks or other materials on this site are trademarks of Tour Wizard and shall not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without written permission.
Tour Wizard does not determine or verify the accuracy of the Content posted by its users!
Billing & Payment
Tour Wizard provides the online payment as the only payment method. You agree to make the payment online, by using your credit card.
The online payment gateway is directly hosted by PayPal. Tour Wizard does not collect any of your payment information such as but not limited to: your credit card number or the expiry date of the card.
Every product will be charged at the moment the order is placed, or if Membership is set to automatically renew.
The agents on the month-to-month payment will have their credit cards charged on a monthly basis until Tour Wizard receives a Membership Cancellation prior to the end of the expiration date.
Tour Wizard reserves the right to change its payment method at any time and without notice.
Tours will remain active as long as the Membership is active, within the tour limit of each Membership! Once a Membership is cancelled, all existing Membership Tours will become inactive.
Please be aware – the moment you click to change your Membership this will be activated, even though you have another in progress Membership. Everything will be reset! If you have questions, please contact our Support Team!
You can change your Membership at any time. All Subscription fees are nonrefundable! Upon termination or cancellation, you will not receive any refund for previously charged fees. Upon termination or downgrade some of your materials may be unpublished on not accessible online, check the number of the tours.
Every Virtual Tour will receive a unique Tour ID. Every Tour has both branded and MLS links that can be posted or shared via email or social media accounts.
The agent or the client can copy-paste the tour links on his/her website or any other website. Tour Wizard accepts no responsibility for the linking of your Virtual Tour. The client can manually link the virtual tours to their company websites.
Every tour will receive an embedded tour link. Tour Wizard accepts no responsibility of embedding your Virtual Tour. The tour can be embedded by the client on their website without notice.
Pay-per-Tour Expiration Date
Every pay-per-tour will be active 3 years. One month prior to the expiration date you’ll be notified to renew your virtual tour. Unless you do this, the tour will be deleted completely!
The agent agrees to upload only appropriate materials to the Virtual Tour. Tour Wizard is not responsible for the content of the Virtual Tours.
Tour Wizard has the right to delete all materials that are considered to be inappropriate, including deleting the entire Virtual Tour.
The Agent is the only responsible for the content of the Virtual Tour and shall answer legally.
The Agent agrees not to post Virtual Tours for anyone other than himself/herself. Otherwise the accounts will be terminated.
The agent shall not post other copyrighted materials on their account without the owner of the materials previously approving this.
Tour Wizard does not assume any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on this site by any user.
In addition, Tour Wizard is not responsible for:
- Any error, deletion, delay, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access of Member’s postings or communications
- The accuracy of the Content Member’s upload
- Problems with third party providers such as telephone lines, internet Providers, computer systems or others
- Damage to members’ computers or networks and not only, while downloading or using this Site
Tour Wizard reserves the right to terminate accounts without notice if any of the Terms and Conditions of this document are not followed.